|NOVEMBER - MARCH|
|APRIL - OCTOBER|
|$200||$150||$10 off each day|
- Prices and policies subject to change without notice
- Holidays require a three night minimum stay at weekend rates.
ates are for two adults per night.
MAXIMUM total occupancy allowed is 2 people.
Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted. 6% lodging tax added to price.
- A two night stay on weekend is required.
- Sunday will be charged as a weekend if booked with Saturday.
- Thursday will be charged as a weekend if booked with Friday.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm and check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Gift Certificates are available.
Our Current Availability
- Firearms or hunting are not permitted on grounds
- Possession of any illegal substance is prohibited
- Smoking is available outside, sorry no smoking inside cabin
- Must be 21 years of age to rent
- Only paying guests are allowed to be on the property.
Unauthorized visitors will be asked to leave.
- To protect our peaceful area, no ATVs are permitted
- Catch and release fishing is permitted
- Canoeing on lake is allowed April 1st - Oct. 31st, weather permitting. Persons canoeing on the lake are REQUIRED to wear the life jackets provided. Maximum of 2 persons or 700 lbs. are allowed in the canoe. Youth MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- No swimming in the lake. Any use of the lake is at your OWN RISK.
- NO CANDLES are allowed in cabin.
- No prepaid credit cards accepted.
- There will be a $10 per day charge for using electric for charging an electric vehicle. Must give notice when booking.
- No pets are allowed in the cabin or on the property
- Return check fee $50
- A cancellation more than 30 days in advance is subject to a 65% fee.
- No refund for any cancellation within 30 days of arrival, no exceptions
- No refund for early departure
- No refunds for inclement weather
- No refunds will be given in the event a person is required to vacate the premises because of disruptive conduct or failure to follow rental guidelines and policies