"Starry, starry night from the
fire pit to the hot tub,
to a walk in the woods, the heavens unfold
at the Tree House."
C & S
"I have never been anywhere so
and peaceful in my life"
J & D
Spring fed 1 acre stocked lake with 2 fresh water inlets
n Eagle Eye View! Secluded! The original Treehouse in the Hocking Hills feels secure and safe when the wind blows. The back porch of the Treehouse is in the tree tops! The Treehouse sits on 8 acres complete with a stocked lake for fishing and canoeing. It sleeps 2 on a very comfortable California king bed. The bed and cozy living area, with a couch, recliner and electric fireplace alone makes it worth the trip. The hot tub overlooking the lake will help you to relax after hiking in the beautiful Hocking Hills.
Occupancy - 2 people
- Fully equipped kitchen: Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave,
Blender, Toaster, Electric can opener, Coffee maker,
Dishes, Glasses, Utensils, Pots and pans
- Flat screen TV with satellite dish, DVD
- CD/Cassette radio
- AC/Electric heat
- Electric fireplace
- Hair dryer
- Alarm clock
- Full size shower/tub in the bathroom
- All bed linens, towels, soap, shampoo and conditioners provided
- Hot tub
- Stocked 1-acre lake, catch/release fishing
- Canoe with life jackets provided (April 1st - Oct 31st)
- Outside fire ring
- Deck with a picnic table and gas grill
The Tree House is family owned and operated.
For information regarding The Tree House reservations and/or questions, please contact Patrick or Megan Donahey
Contact hours: 9 am – 6 pm
Phone: 740-974-1564 (email preferred)
A dock on the lake which makes getting in the canoe easier