secluded, peaceful, and beautiful!
WELCOME to Grahams' Walnut Valley Cabin, a beautiful, newly constructed, vacation cabin located in the Hocking Hills region of Ohio. Secluded, quiet and peaceful surrounded by nature, the perfect getaway for couples, small families and friends.
The living area is comfortably furnished and features a romantic wood-burning fireplace.
The large kitchen is fully equipped with modern full-size appliances including, refrigerator, stove with oven, microwave, coffee maker, blender, pots, pans, utensils, plates, and dinner ware. Prepare a feast or a snack, BBQ on the gas grill on the back deck, or visit one of the many nearby fine restaurants.
There are two quiet private bedrooms, 1 with a queen bed, the other with 2 twin beds, and there is a double sleeper sofa in the living room, accommodating 6 persons.
With 80 acres of private property including hiking trails there's plenty to explore. Bring your binoculars for bird watching, fish our stocked pond, or play a rousing game of tennis on our full-size tennis court.
Mon - Thurs
Fri - Sun
Click HERE to check our current Availability
or to send a Reservation
* Prices based on 2 guests/night.
* Each additional adult guest is $25 per person/night.
* Children ages 2-16 are $25 per person/night.
* Children under 2 are free.
* 2 night minimum stay required on weekends (Fri., Sat., Sun.).
* Holidays charged at holiday rates - $235/night.
* No pets, please.
* All guests must be registered by Grahams' Walnut Valley Cabin.
* Check-in 4:00 p.m., check-out 11:00 a.m.
* Seasonal discounts available for longer stays.
* If we can accommodate a one night stay during the weekend, the rate is
$235 for 2 guests.
* 50% deposit is required when you make a reservation, balance due 8-10 days before your arrival.
|Directions will be supplied with reservation confirmation.|
Nearby Local Attractions
- Ash Cave
- Cedar Falls
- Rock House
Bridge Nature Preserve
- Cantwell Cliffs
- Buckeye Trail
- Lake Logan (fishing swimming)
Tecumseh!, Outdoor Drama
- Horseback riding trails
- Rose Lake (fishing)
- Antique & craft shops
- Canoe liveries
- and of
course the wildlife
family owned and operated!
GRAHAMS' WALNUT VALLEY CABIN
29846 Rock Stall Road
Logan, OH 43138